Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Grandson, Jacks, Our "Rainbow" Baby...

All new moms have the most amazing look of total love and total bliss on their faces as you glimpse a photo of them and their newborns for the first time. It is a little bit of heaven on earth to say the least. On June 14th I was introduced to a different look ~ the look of a new mom seeing her "rainbow" baby for the first time.  

Besides capturing the look of total love and total bliss, there was a little something different on Danielle's face. I'm not sure if I would call it total peace and total calm ~ or ~ maybe just seeing a snippet of the angelic realm here on earth. 

Welcome, Mason Jackson "Jacks" Hosker! You are loved more than you will ever know...

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so happy for you guys! I would love to see this picture you are talking about! What a beautiful Rainbow baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thrilled!!! Welcome to the world little man!!!! Sending our love and continued prayers!!
    - Delia, Jason & Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. I agree. Danielle was the picture of serenity snuggling close to that bundle of perfection and joy! I can't wait to meet Jacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kristina ~ You tipped me off to the look when I saw your first photos with sweet little Austin. When I saw Danielle's first photos, it was there again. The photo is now Danielle's new profile pic. The look is indescribable...

    ReplyDelete